Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pizza Party!

Yesterday, I attended my first Pizza Party at Grandmother's church office! Of course, everyone had pepperoni or cheese pizza except me and I had a bottle of formula (yippee!). I can't wait until I can get my hands around a liter of Dr. Pepper! (see photos below)

Aunt Christy came to town with her friend Miss Becky. Both of my great-grandmas were there, along with my great aunt Karen and cousin Gracie. Of course, mommy, grandmother and grandaddy (pronounced "Gran-Diddy") were there, too! He's still working on nicknames for me. He no longer calls me "Skeeter" or "Tater." For some reason, he's started calling me "Putt-Putt." I don't know what that means, but grandmother says it's "due to the formula."

Dad had to work, unfortunately. (but I'm glad he has a job!)

I slept most of the time, but did wake up to see Gracie impersonate a woman in labor (don't ask!) She learned that from her big sisters.

Last night, mom, dad, grandmother and grandaddy took me to an auction for mom's school. You wouldn't believe the number of people who wanted to bid on me! (mom says I'm not for sale)

Well, I'm over three weeks old now, so I'll sign off. Leave me a comment and let me know what's new in your life!

No comments: