Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

In case you missed the big celebration, I turned ONE WEEK OLD last night! I feel so OLD!

Mom and I took a "road trip" this morning to her office. Grandmother D held me and fed me while we were there. She told me I am beautiful (she's not biased, is she?) She also said my mom looks good (I agree). One of mom's childhood friends is here helping out, but I don't know why. I'm just a little bundle of joy and never cause any trouble!

Mom says after my 6-week check-up she's going to see a doctor about having gall bladder surgery. I think she should have it before we go to the beach next month with the grandparents and my aunt and uncle.

We're going to JC Penney's this afternoon for my first official portrait! (They were supposed to take one at the hospital, but we were in a rush to get out when they finally released us!)

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a terrific weekend!

No comments: