Sunday, April 10, 2005

Billy Rubin

Well, I'm still here in the hospital. Some guy named Billy Rubin came by today and now I have to wear his blanket until I can go home! (see photo below)

Dad says it has something to do with yellow skin and the blanket will help. All I know is that I'm ready to go home!

Somebody else needs our room, so I'm going back to the nursery in the morning and my parents will have to go home or crash in the waiting room. Mom says she's not leaving without me, so tomorrow should be an interesting day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm still confused. Did you ever find out who this Billy character is?

Jayme Lynn said...

Grandpa says Bilirubin is a breakdown product of hemoglobin. Total and direct bilirubin are usually measured to screen for or to monitor liver or gall bladder dysfunction.