Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Welcome!

To my Brand New Blog!

Actually, I haven't been born yet (although my debut is due at any moment)! I'm dictating this through a stethoscope. I'll take over as soon as I get my hands on a keyboard. Unfortunately, I don't have in-utero web access.

Mom, Dad, and I are here at the hospital, anxiously awaiting my arrival. Although I was scheduled to spend another 1 to 3 weeks "on the inside," mom's being stoned by her gall bladder and the docs plan to send me an eviction notice sometime later today!

I've had a blast in here, although I must admit the last few months have been a bit on the boring side. You know, writing my name on the walls and doing somersaults, etc. Dad tried to get mom to swallow a rubber ball so I'd have something to play with, but she declined.

They tell me folks have been more than generous at several baby showers and I'm looking forward to playing with my new toys and wearing my new and "gently used" clothing!

Well, they've apparently put another dose of pain medication in mom's IV because I'm getting drowsy again, so I'll sign off now. I'll need some shut-eye anyway, in preparation for my journey to the outside. Leave me a note if you'd like to and I'll read it when I wake up.

See you soon!

No comments: