Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ETA 8:00 a.m.!

Pressing my ear to the wall, I just overheard the docs say I should be outta here by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning! April 7 will live in infamy (or is that infantmy?)!

Of course, I won't be alone in having a 4/7 party every year. Among those who share my impending birthday: Sitar player Ravi Shankar, Actor James Garner, Actor Wayne Rogers ("M.A.S.H."), Singer Charlie Thomas of The Drifters (my grandma's favorite group!), Movie director Francis Ford Coppola, TV personality David Frost, Singer Patricia Bennett of The Chiffons (another of my grandma's faves), Singer John Oates of Hall and Oates, Singer Janis Ian, Drummer Bruce Gary (The Knack), Actor Jackie Chan, Actor Russell Crowe, Singer Mark Kibble of Take 6, Actor Bill Bellamy ("Fastlane"), and Actress Heather Burns.

Ouch! I just stepped on another gallstone. These things are annoying!

Look out, world! Here I come!

No comments: