Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday Night's Alright With Me!

Today was my last day in NICU. My great uncle and aunt brought my three 1st cousins to see me, but it was not to be. They were still restricting my visitors until I learned not to lose my lunch.

Later this afternoon, they finally sprung me, just in time to see my Great Grandmother D and Grandma M! They even got to hold me and feed me! I think I'm going to like them! After they left, Grandpa and Grandmother D stopped by and they got to hold me, too! I feel like a little football being passed back and forth!

Mostly, I sleep, eat and, well, you know. I can easily settle down into a comfortable position and I don't like it when somebody disturbs my beauty sleep (as if I needed it!)

The hospital discharged mom today and said she could go home and come pick me up tomorrow. She said, "No way, Jose" and she paid for another night. Who is Jose? Anyway, we should be going home tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see the room mom and dad have fixed up for me! I'll let you know how it goes. For now, check out the photos we took today below. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: