Monday, April 11, 2005

Free At Last! Free At Last!

The hospital released us at 5:00 this afternoon and we were home by 6:00! Praise the Lord!

My skin turned pink again and I don't have to use Billy's Blanket anymore!

There was a stork on the front lawn to greet us (see photos below). I got to try out my new swing and my first visitors were Grandpa and Grandmother (today's her birthday!). Dad let them hold me for a little while. Mom was plumb wore out and fell asleep in the recliner (she's had quite a week!)

I think I'm going to like my new home. You should see all the baby stuff they had waiting for me!

I got to meet my big sister tonight. She seems nice but she won't stop sniffing me and she has this long tail that keeps wagging back and forth. She seemed more excited than I was!

Mom and I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, so we both have to get some sleep. Dad has the week off, so he's going to drive us.

Thanks for all of your prayers! God is So Good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eric and Wendy,
I got a link to your site from Christina Garland. This is such a COOL way to share your joy with friends and family! I loved reading the entries, which were quite entertaining! Jayme Lynn is an excellent writer for her age! I am so glad that all is well, and I must say that Jayme Lynn is a very beautiful little girl -- seriously! She is quite lovely. Many prayers were with you all as she came into the world last week -- thanks to Dick Kmetz's famous emails! Enjoy this special time, and take care of each other. Give Grandmother and Grandpa Davis our congratulations too.

Many Blessings to You All!
Pam :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! Didn't mean to send that anonymously! Clicked ENTER too soon! The above comment was from me -- Pam Dunnevant.

P.S. -- All of us Ukrops shoppers miss seeing you, Eric!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jayme Lynn!

You don't know me but I know you dad and his family. Congradualtions on your most auspicious arrival. Go Girl!

Please tell your daddy and all his family that we are so excited for them.

Btw Its a good idea for you to take longer naps at night than the day time. But every now and then scream really really loud and when they come running into your room either laugh or pretend your asleep. Its a fun game.

Drop me a line.
God Bless you!
Jimmy, Lori, Laura, JC, Andrew, & Timothy Ferebee.

theferebees@netzero.com

Anonymous said...

Jayme Lynn,
Happy Birthday!! Of course, I'm a few days late as usual. Anyway, we are so excited you finally decided to show up!! Hopefully Christina and I will be able to see you more often.

Eric and Wendy,
Congratulations!! We're so glad and excited for you. Now Eric, make sure you tell her anything and everything about sports so she'll become a fan...if you need any help, I'll provide back up. Wendy, get some rest and make Eric take care of Jayme Lynn before he has to get back to work. We love you guys!!



Paul G.