Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Am I Blue?

I'm not blue, it's just this Billy Blanket that makes me look blue!

When mom and I went to the Doc yesterday, he said my Billy Rubin levels were up again and sent me home with the blanket to help fix things.

On top of that, I'm back on the bottle! Doc wants me to drink this formula stuff for a while. That's okay because mom hasn't begun making the good stuff yet, anyway. (Probably because I made my entrance a couple of weeks early).

Other than that, I'm having a great time hanging around the house, eating, sleeping and swinging. What a life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a Billy Rubin?

Jayme Lynn said...

Good question! Grandpa says Bilirubin is a breakdown product of hemoglobin. Total and direct bilirubin are usually measured to screen for or to monitor liver or gall bladder dysfunction.