Thursday, May 05, 2005

Downtown Show and Tell

Mom and Dad just took me for my first visit downtown! We went to Granddaddy's office and he carried me around for a half-hour showing me off to lots of people. They all said I was adorable and kept touching my feet!

I tried to spit my pacifier down the elevator shaft, but just missed. Dad washed it off for me and plugged me back up. Granddaddy fed me my bottle and I slept through the rest of the visit.

While we were going back to the car, a fire truck went by on the street with its siren going, but they tell me even that didn't wake me up! I guess I got my deep sleeping habits from my Dad!

In just a few hours, I'll be FOUR WEEKS OLD! Can you believe it? Before you know it, I'll be ready for my first steak! I can't wait!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Holocaust Remembrance Day and National Day of Prayer!

No comments: