Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What A Weekend!

Daddy, Mommy and I went to Liberty University last weekend for their Homecoming and we had a BLAST!

On Saturday, we watched a football game and I got to pretend I was a cheerleader! Unfortunately, our team lost the game by one point!

On Sunday, we went to the new Thomas Road Baptist Church and I got to play in their playroom that looks just like Noah's Ark! They had a fun slide, but Mommy wouldn't go down it with me!

I also got to sit on Dr. Falwell's lap while they took a picture of him and me and Mommy. He's the founder of the University.

After all that activity, I was plumb tuckered out and snoozed on the way home.

THIS weekend, a bunch of my cousins are coming over and we're all going up to the Pumpkin Patch to pick some pumpkins! I'll try to post some photos for you afterward.

Thanks for stopping by!

Nite-nite!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: