Monday, October 23, 2006

At The Great Pumpkin Patch!

Boy, did we have a great time at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday! You shoulda been there!

We had so many people, we took up two whole vans full! I rode with Granddaddy and Grammy and Mommy drove our van with Grandma and three of my cousins, Chloe Rayne, Arion Storm and Raven Daye! Daddy joined us as soon as he got off work.

The Pumpkin Patch was HUGE! They had a petting zoo and arts and crafts and pony rides and train rides and duck races and marshmallow roasting and lots and lots of PUMPKINS!

They had big ones and little ones and even some green ones! We got to ride a hay wagon out to the fields and then we could pick out as many pumpkins as we wanted! We rode the wagon back to the main part of the patch and they weighed them and the grownups paid for them.

The weather was beautiful and so were all the colors of the leaves on the trees! I think we all had a great time! Good idea, Mommy!

I hope you like the pictures we took below. There's also one of my new set of magnetic letters and numbers I play with on Grammy's refrigerator. I have the same thing at my Great Grandma's apartment. It's lots of fun!

I'm getting sleepy now, so it must be my bedtime. Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: