Thursday, October 05, 2006

At The State Fair

Daddy, Mommy, Grandmom and I got to go to the State Fair last Sunday and boy, did we have a great time! The weather was perfect and we saw lots of animals and I got to play and play and play!

We saw a GI-NORMOUS cow and I bet she could make enough milk for me for a WHOLE YEAR! I got to ride on a pony for the first time. It didn't go too fast and Daddy walked around with me, so I felt safe, but it was fun!

We went into a baby animals barn and I saw some woo-woos (that's what I call doggies) in a fence. I also got to play in a big bin full of corn! (It was already off the cob and dried out, so it wasn't messy).

Mommy got me a new backpack that has a strap on it so they could let me walk around and not get lost. I walked around THE WHOLE FAIR! They brought a little stroller, but I didn't want to ride in it. When I got tired, I just sat down on the road. People walked by and laughed at me, but I didn't care. I was pooped!

Check out the pictures below. I have more, but my computer's acting up and I couldn't get some of them to post. I'll try again later.

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

P.S. Guess what? I have a brand-new cousin! Abbey Dawn was born on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to check out her blog at http://abbeymack.blogspot.com


No comments: