Friday, August 15, 2008

Summertime And The Livin' Is Easy!

Hi, there!

Jayme Lynn here, back from a bunch summer mini-vacations! We've had lots of fun doing things close to home this year because it costs to much to travel!

We've been to Busch Gardens several times and I even got to ride the Log Flume! It was scary at first and there's a BIG DROP at the end, but, once it was over with, I realized how much fun I had! They have a new area with lots of pretty birds to look at. One time, Daddy and I walked up to a parrot and he said, "Hello" to me, just like he was a person!

We saw a show on Pirates and it was scary. I must admit I cried a little bit, but I still like pirates! Once, I wanted to be a pirate when I grow up, but, I've changed my mind. Now, I want to be a doctor and a mommy!

We went to the beach and the waves were scary, too, until I got used to them. I got sand in places I've never had sand in before! Daddy took a nap on the beach and I practiced my hair-styling skills on Grammy! She made us samiches in pocket bread, but my favorite snack was canteloupe! Unfortunately, I think I ate too much, because it came back up on the playground equipment! My little sister, Morgan, didn't like the water, so she mostly played on the sand.

We joined our neighborhood pool again this year and have enjoyed it a lot! I even learned how to float on my back (as long as I have my water wings on!). Ditty even jumped off the diving board, but Grammy said she couldn't watch!

How 'bout them Redskins, huh? They've won both of their pre-season games and I hope they win tomorrow night, too! Ditty and I have been watching the games together, wearing our Redskins jerseys for good luck. They've worked so far!

Daddy and Mommy moved their bedroom downstairs to my level and made a playroom for me and Morgan up where they used to sleep. It's lots of fun and I'll have to show you next time you come over.

For now, have a good weekend!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: