Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Hope you're having a great holiday weekend! I'm just glad to have my Daddy back home!

He had surgery on his nose and throat on the 21st and has been recovering every since! He was only in the hospital overnight, but, since Mommy has to take care of me and Morgan, Daddy spent the past nine days at Ditty and Grammy's house. And, know what? While they were taking care of him, they both came down with a virus, so everybody took turns taking care of each other! Whew! We're glad THAT'S over!

Anyway, Daddy finally got to come home with us last night and I agreed to sleep in my own bed again. I had been sleeping with Mommy because I didn't like it that Daddy wasn't home with us! He still has to take it easy for another week or so, until he heals up enough to go back to work.

Know what? I go back to school on Tuesday and I'll be in a new classroom with a new teacher! Some of my friends will be there and I'll get to meet some new ones, too! I can't WAIT!

Did you know that one of my great-grandmothers (we call her "Ma") turned 90 years old this month! We took her out to lunch and gave her lots of presents and sang to her in the restaurant! I love her very much!

There's a picture of her below, along with some more from my trip to Busch Gardens. Hope you enjoy looking at them!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: