Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

What? It's February already? What happened to January?

Oh, well. Hope you're having a great year so far!

Guess what? It SNOWED here today! Daddy had the day off and we got to play in it! It didn't snow for very long, but at least I got to catch some snowflakes on my tongue and walk around in it a bit.

I'm glad it didn't snow TOO much, because Mommy was at work and she might have had a hard time getting home!

We're going to Granddaddy and Grammy's this weekend to watch a football game. Daddy says it's a big deal, even if the Cowboys or the Patriots aren't in it this time.

Guess what? I've got my own little potty chair! And I don't have to wear diapers during the day anymore (unless I'm taking a nap). I'm a Big Girl, Now! Aren't you proud of me? You should see how excited Mommy and Daddy get when I use my potty! You'd think I was the first one to ever do it! I guess I'll understand someday!

I'm also staying awake most of the day and have almost given up my morning nap! The folks aren't too thrilled with that accomplishment, for some reason! But I'm a good little sleeper at night and they like that!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't get stuck in the snow!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: