Monday, September 18, 2006

Growing Like A Weed!

I'm walking pretty good, now, and, even though I'm not saying many words the grownups can understand, I can understand what they're saying and follow directions they give me. My newest trick is taking my dirty diapers to the trash can. They think it's cute, but I think it stinks!

I'm getting more teeth all the time and I even have a molar. If you're not careful, I'll put some teeth marks in your finger!

I got to spend TWO WHOLE NIGHTS with Granddaddy and Grammy last week, while Daddy and Mommy went to a Bed and Breakfast in the mountains. They got to see where John-Boy and his family really grew up!

My Grandma got me a real cute Redskins cheerleader outfit (see photo below) and I've been practicing my cheers. Unfortunately, Daddy says the team's going to need more than my cheers to have a good season this year!

My Great-Grandma turned 75 YEARS OLD today! We had a party for her at a restaurant yesterday after church and she got balloons and EVERYTHING! I don't think she looks a day over 74!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll chat with you again real soon!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: