Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

We took Mommy, Grammy, Great Grammy, Great Grandma and Great Aunt Gail out to lunch after church today for Mother's Day! (Daddy, Granddaddy and Aunt Katie came along, too!) I got to sit in a booster seat at the table with the big people! It was a lot more fun than that old high chair! Besides, I like to eat little pieces of Mommy's food better than that stuff in the jar, anyway! I hope you had a good Mother's Day, too!

Yesterday, I got to stay with Miz Robin while Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding. I got to play with their little dog, "Grace" and we had a great time! We had a present to give Miz Robin, but Granddaddy took it to the wedding reception by mistake and left it on the table with the wedding gifts! They're still laughing about that one!

I've got lots of new teeth and Mommy calls me "Jaws," because I like to crawl up to her and bite down on an arm or a leg! She's very tasty!

I've been pretty healthy, but it's getting hard to hear people talking and my ears have started hurting. Mommy says I'm going to see a doctor on Tuesday to see about getting tubes put in my ears to help me hear better. Daddy says it's no big deal because he had the same thing done when he was a kid.

Grammy gave me my first haircut the other day and she didn't even charge me! Mommy saved some of the hair for some reason. I told her it will grow back, anyway!

I got to play in my sandbox for the first time yesterday. I grabbed a handful of the stuff and tried eating it, but Mommy said it's not good for me. So, we just poured it in a bucket and wriggled our toes in it. That was fun! And Granddaddy put up a swing on a tree limb in our front yard for me. I like to swing high!

We also found out I'm going to have another baby girl to play with next door! The mommy just found out she's going to have a baby in September. She already has three babies under three years old and said something about having her tubes "tied." I hope they don't tie up the ones in my ears!

Nite-nite!

No comments: