Thursday, September 08, 2005

Five Months and Counting!

Well, I hit the big 5-0 yesterday (5 months, that is!). Funny, I don't feel a day older than four!

To celebrate, I rolled over from my front to my back for Miss Christie (not Aunt Christy, my babysitter)! I guess that's a good thing, but it sure threw me for a loop!

I finally found out why Mom and Dad have been working on the house so hard...we're moving! They say we're going to stay in Richmond, but go to a bigger house! That means I'll have more rooms to explore (when I learn how to crawl)! Lots of people want to buy our house (can you blame them? It's where I LIVE!) Now all the folks have to do is find a new house for us to move in. Keep them in your prayers because it's a big decision!

New photos below. Let me know what you think!

Nitey-nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jayme, This is Grandma Sandy and I'm so glad that you updated your blog. I look forward to watching you grow and explore your new world when I can't always be down in Richmond to visit and see for myself. Now that you're getting older I expect to see more pictures and to hear what you've been up to doing. Love and kisses from Grandma Sandy.