Sunday, August 21, 2005

What a Weekend!

Uncle Daniel and Aunt Christy flew in from Dallas on Thursday just to see me! They were supposed to go to the beach Friday with Granddaddy and Grandmommy, but it rained all day, so they came over to my house and helped Mom and Dad fix up the house.

They came back over Saturday and I got to be with them a bunch! They never seem to get tired of feeding me and making me laugh! They babysat me last night so Mom could go to church (Dad had to work).

Tonight, we all went to a party at Granddaddy's and I got to see my second cousins, along with my Great Uncle Greg and Great Aunt Karen. I have a one-year-old second cousin named Gracie and we had a good time watching each other play!

Mom starts work tomorrow at Soccer Camp and I get to stay with Grandmommy at her work. That should be fun!

Don't forget to check out my new pictures below and I hope to see you soon!

No comments: