Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Four Months and Nine Days Old!

But, who's counting?

Got my first oatmeal facial the other night. Rubbed it into my cheeks, ears, under my chin...it was a new experience, but my skin has been thoroughly exfoliated and feels as soft as a baby's! Mom says I was supposed to put the stuff in my mouth, but I couldn't quite grasp that concept yet!

New pix below, including Granddaddy's favorite. He says it's already been made into wallpaper on computer screens across America, whatever that means! I was so proud of him for changing my wet diaper the other night. But, when I had one of those smelly ones, he said he'd step aside and let Grandmommy take care of that one (too much information?)

I'm learning how to hold my own bottle. Mom has some characters she puts on the sides to make it easier. Keep her in your prayers. Her knee has been giving her fits lately!

Dad's doing a great job, as usual, working early mornings and late nights to make sure we have all of life's necessities (you know, diapers, formula, toys and stuff like that).

And Grandmama's been down to visit us lots of times recently. She even brought us some Jersey corn and tomatoes! (Is that anything like oatmeal?)

Well, it's WAY past my bedtime. I like to retire around 7:00 p.m. so I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7:00 a.m.

Nitey-nite!

No comments: