Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's The Holiday Season!

Hi, y'all!

Did you have a good Thanksgiving weekend? I sure did!

But first, back to Halloween. Daddy and Mommy took me and Morgan out trick or treating, and we got lots of candy! Daddy was a big help when we got home, because he took all of the big candy bars he said I was too little to eat! What would I do without him!

Morgan had her first birthday on November 13th and we had a party for her on Saturday, the 15th. She got lots of toys and I'm going to help her play with them!

Thursday, the 20th was a big day for me. I had my tonsils taken out! Mommy and Grammy were with me at the hospital to check in early in the morning. Grammy brought me some new toys to play with while we waited for the nurse to come get me. She brought me a bed on wheels to ride on, but I told her I'd rather walk, so I took her hand and we walked into the operating room. When we got there, I was talking with all of the doctors and nurses and having a great time! They said they were so impressed with my personality that they took a picture of me on the operating table and I posted it below for your to see! After the operation, I was kind of woozy but my throat didn't hurt like I thought it would and I got to eat all the ice cream I could hold! I could only eat soft things like applesauce and yogurt for two whole weeks! That took some of the fun out of Thanksgiving!

Mommy and Grandma cooked for the whole family this year and Grammy, GiGi and Ma brought some stuff, too. I got to watch the parades on television and saw Big Bird and Elmo and Dora and even Santa Claus! It was quite a day!

Yesterday, Diddy came over to our house to help Daddy put some decorations on the house. We have all kinds of colored lights, snowmen, deer and other decorations. I hope you can come to my house and see them! If not, have a very Merry Christmas and visit me again, soon!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: