Sunday, April 20, 2008

Guess Who's Three?

Yep, it's me, Jayme Lynn! I turned Three Years Old on April 7th! Now, I can get the big kid's toys in my Happy Meals! (I like Chicken Nuggets, personally!)

Boy, have we had a lot of parties! First of all, we had a party for Grammy's birthday and her best friend from Birmingham came to visit her! Her name is Jane-Jane and she even French-braided my hair! She's real nice and I like her a lot!

Next, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for my birthday and I rode on lots of rides and Mommy's friend Jess came over and we had pizza and everything! Daddy and I got on a ride that made you feel like you were on a real roller coaster! It was fun at first, but it got too rough and I had to get off. Granddaddy gave me a Mickey Mouse Club kite and a book with all of my blog postings when I was two and Grammy gave me an Alvin & The Chipmunks DVD!

Then, we went to Granddaddy and Grammy's house and had another party for me, with GiGi and Uncle Greg and Aunt Karen any cousins Caroline and Camryn and Jenny. They gave me a pretend makeup kit and Caroline and I had fun putting it on each other. Granddaddy and Grammy gave me a big, plastic picnic table that we took home and put on my back porch to play on! Oh, and, guess what? Mommy and Daddy got me a brand-new swingset with swings and a slide and a glider and everything! Daddy and Granddaddy put it together in the rain! They must love me a whole lot!

And then, we had ANOTHER party for me at a place called Party Time! It's a big building with lots of blow-up rides where you can go in and jump up and down and slide down. They had a separate room where some of my friends and classmates could give me a party. We had cake and ice cream and I got lots of toys!

Yesterday, we went to yard sales and I got a Barbie cellphone and some puzzles to play with. Then, when we got back to Granddaddy and Grammy's house, I stood next to the Weeping Cherry tree they planted on the day I was born and Grammy took my picture. We're both three years old! (They also planted a Magnolia tree when my cousin Abbey was born and a Crape Myrtle tree when my sister, Morgan, was born.)

Hope you enjoy the pictures below. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: