Sunday, March 09, 2008

Almost Springtime!

Hi, everybody!

Can you believe winter's almost over? I can't wait until Spring, 'cause I get to go outside and play more often!

Last week, we had a birthday party for Mommy and my Great Uncle Greg. He's a Leap Year baby, so he's only had 11 real birthdays! I won't tell you how old my Mommy is, but her birthday was on February 20th. We had a joint party and I got to play with Caroline and all of her toys. We even played "dress-up" and I was a princess!

My baby sister, Morgan, is finally feeling better after spending five days in the hospital with RSV. I don't know what that is, but I do know that she had to cough a lot! I got to spend the night with Granddaddy and Grammy while Mommy and Daddy stayed with Morgan. I slept in Aunt Christy's bedroom and it was fun!

Know what? Grammy went to a yard sale and bought me a plastic slide! We went over to her house tonight and she let me slide down it on the front porch! I don't know why, but it gave me static electricity and my hair stood straight up in all directions! Be sure to check out the funny picture below.

I know how to say my "ABC's" now, I can sit at the table with the big people AND I wear "big girl panties" all the time, now! Before you know it, I'll be driving a car! (but not anytime soon!)

Have a good week and thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: