Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Is it December Already?

My, how time flies!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at our house with lots of relatives and THIS YEAR, I got to sit in a booster seat with the big folks! No high chair or kiddie table for me!

We went to another mall to see another big Christmas tree and ran into Raggedy Ann and Andy. They sure are a lot bigger in person! (see photo below)

I've been able to sleep over at Granddaddy and Grammy's house a couple of times recently while Daddy and Mommy keep up their busy work schedules. As you can see by the photo, my hairdo leaves something to be desired first thing in the morning! But just give me my bowl of Cheerios and my cup of milk and let me sit in Granddaddy's lap to watch Sesame Street and I'm a Happy Camper!

Grammy and I work hard keeping the house clean when I'm over there. I just can't imagine WHO keeps making all the mess!

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you over the Christmas holidays!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: