Friday, November 03, 2006

Trick or Treat!

Halloween THIS year was even better than LAST year! Can you believe it?

Maybe its because THIS year, I could walk and didn't have to be CARRIED everywhere! Free at last!

I got to wear my new Snow Queen costume and it was very warm and I was thankful for that because we spent a lot of time outside at night!

We went to the Fall Festival at Granddaddy and Grammy's church on Sunday night and I got to play lots of games and win lots of candy! I still like "picking up ducks" the best!

Then, on Halloween night, we want to another Fall Festival at a church just down the road. I got to ride on the Merry-Go-Round and pet animals in the petting zoo and we had a fun time!

We went by my cousin Caroline's house and she had on a Fairy Princess costume. We were quite a pair all dressed up in our outfits! (see photo below).

Then, we went over to Ma's house (one of my great-grandmas) and showed her my costume and she gave me something to eat. Then, we went over to my other Great Grandma's house and showed her my costume, too! She said I was just adorable!

This weekend, we're going to have Sunday lunch with Granddaddy and Grammy. Then, I have to sit on the couch between Daddy and Granddaddy to keep them apart while we watch the Cowboys and the Redskins play football on TV! I'm kinda outnumbered in this part of the country. (But, we secretly root for Dallas, don't we, Abbey?!?)

Have a safe weekend and don't forget to vote, if you're old enough!

Love,

Jayme Lynn

No comments: