Wednesday, April 19, 2006

He Is Risen!

Even though I was born in April, this was my first Easter!

I went to see a giant Easter Bunny at our local shopping mall and got to sit in his lap. I wasn't scared at all...until he put his giant paw on me and that's when I screamed for Mommy!

On Sunday, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the early service at our church and saw an Easter Egg Hunt they had afterwards. Then, we came to Granddaddy and Grammy's church for their service. Finally, went to my Great Grammy's house for Easter dinner.
The big people had lots of good stuff like ham, Jello salad, sweet potatoes and White House rolls. Mommy gave me some of her roll and some sweet potatoes.

Then, we went out in the front yard for pictures. The ground was wet, so Daddy got me a piece of cardboard to sit on next to the flowers. Grammy gave me some plastic eggs and a basket to play with and it was lots of fun!

Granddaddy and Grammy gave me a fuzzy singing chicken for Easter, too!

No comments: