Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Holidays!

We had Thanksgiving at our new home yesterday!

We had turkey and gravy, grandma's famous pineapple dressing, sweet potatoes, corn pudding, cranberry sauce, potato salad, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls with real butter! For dessert, we had chips and dip, three kinds of apple pie, great-grandma's famous "chocolate stuff", pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate mint pie, chocolate cream pie and Grammy's famous oatmeal cookies!

Actually, only the Big People had that stuff. I had my usual strained chicken, sweet potatoes and bananas. But I was thankful for that, too! Most of all I'm thankful for Jesus, who was a baby just like me once! I wonder if he liked strained bananas as much as me?

My latest trick is rolling over from front to back and back to front. Now, I can roll all the way across the den floor and get wherever I want to!

Today, Mommy and Daddy got up before it got light outside and dropped me off at Granddaddy and Grandmommy's to spend the day. The folks said they were going to "hit the malls", whatever that means. I hope they don't hurt themselves!

Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!

No comments: