Friday, July 29, 2005

The Best Medicine...

My latest trick...laughing!

Granddaddy was so funny tonight, I just couldn't help but laugh out loud! I guess my famous smiles weren't enough to hold my visitors' attention anymore, so I had to come up with something new!

They say I'm getting my own personality now and I'm getting better at telling my parents what I want. We went out to dinner the other night and they had the NERVE to start eating before feeding me! But, don't worry. I let them (and everyone else in the restaurant) know I was displeased.

I'm learning how to suck my thumb (sure comes in "handy" when that old binky gets lost)! I'm also sleeping about 12 hours a night now -- 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. I'm sure my folks miss me while I'm asleep. I don't know how they get along without me for so long!

Mom says she thinks I'm starting to get a tooth and I'm really looking forward to that! Corn-on-the-cob, here I come!

Well, the Sandman's beating me up and I get to go to my first yard sales in the morning, so I'll say goodnight, now. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about me!

No comments: